Re: ecosadmin.tcl problem

>I'm trying to install the net-1.0b1.epk package, which I downloaded from the
>RedHat site. First I tried with the PkgAdmin.exe tool, running on Win-2000.
>PkgAdmin failed so I tried the ecosadmin.tcl script from the command line,

I had exactly the same problems. I manually unpacked, moved the source
files into my source trees, and appended the cdl file to the main cdl. I'm
pretty sure it's something to do with binary vs text mode mount points in
cygwin, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."