Re: Problem with 'cc1plus'

Jonathan,

Thank you very much for the help. The problem turned out to lie in a
direction you pointed me in - it was an operator malfunction. When I
built the compiler, I wrote LANGUAGES="c c", not LANGUAGES="c c++". This
means that I failed to build the C++ support. Now everything works.

-- Dan

[The following is edited]

--
Dan Brown