Re: LCD on EP7211

Lewin,

Thanks for the code. I compared it to what I have and it is basically the
same. I put your routine in and I still have the same problem. I get a bunch
of horizontal lines on the screen when I execute the line

*(volatile cyg_uint8 *)PDDR    = LCD_INIT;

When the line

*(volatile cyg_uint32 *)SYSCON1 |= SYSCON1_LCDEN;

runs I end up with alot of garbage on the screen. At this point when I try
to write to the display memory it seems to hang. GDB never returns and I
have to kill the process.

I also tried this with out 7212 board and the same problem occurs. Is there
something in particular I need to set in my eCos configuration to make this
work? I have enabled CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_EDB7XXX_LCD_INSTALLED.

Thanks again for your help...

Wilson