Networkdebugging on i386

Hi folks

Some days ago I've already made a posting to check whether somebody
succeded in adapting RedBoot to i386.

I'm mainly interessted in debugging remotely via ethernet. RedBoot should
give me that option, does it?

So, did anybody manage to build RedBoot for i386? I suppose it needs some
work in the "obscure" virtual vector code (what ever this is, I could not
figure out this yet...)

If it is not easy to get running RedBoot, is there an alternative for
adding network debugging support for gdb?

Thanks in advance for any hint!

Chris

--
Christian Plessl <cplessl@ee.ethz.ch>