Re: Simple flash filesystem?

Wilson Kwan writes:

> You might want to have a look at ROMFS for eCos. I haven't tried it yet but
> came across it the other day. It's available at
> www.3glab.org/developer/ecos/.

Thanks, I came across that yesterday, and it looks nice and simple.
Right now the only thing that needs a filesystem is the web server,
and it comes with it's own rom filesystem.  So unless I decide to go
with a writable filesystem, I'll probably stick with the one I'm
using now. It isn't a eCos "filesystem" in that it hooks to the eCos
system calls, but as long as no other application code needs to access
it, I don't really have to worry about having a real filesystem.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com