2 Questions: File systems & net-1.0b1.epk

Greetings,

	I am a software developer working iwth ecos for the first time.  I would
like
to know if there is support available for a DOS compatible FAT file system
under
ecos.  If there is, would it also support storing files on an ATA flash pc
card and/or
compact flash device?

	Second question topic:  I can't seem to unpack the net-1.0b1.epk tcp/ip
package.  I am using cygwin (dll version 1.1.8  I've downloaded everything I
need
within that last 5 days).  I am running cygwin under windows 2000.  I have
read the
email archives from this list and I understand what has been said re: binary
mode
versus text mode mounts of my directory structure under cygwin, but I still
can't
get net-1.0b1.epk installed.   If someone has the definitive answer could
they please
tell me:
	Which directory to place the epk file?
	What admin tool to run (ecosadmin.tcl or the windows executable package
admin tool)?
	Do I need cygwin bash running?  If so what directories do I need mounted
and in which mode?
Please help

cheers,
	Jeff Lasslett