Q] Can you compile the GNU tool chain for eCos 1.3.1?

I am currently trying the compilation of GNU tool chain for eCos 1.3.1.
I could get the binutils package, but I cannot get the gcc and insight
packages easily, although I followed the installation guideline fully.

Can you compile the gcc and the insight packages easily?

I could find some mistakes in the gcc package.

Following is the description of my environment.
CygWin DLL:  1.1.8
COMPILER:    gcc 2.95.2-6
OS:          Windows 2000

Problems which happened on my gcc compilation are:
* searching <sys/pwd.h> <sys/resource.h> <sys/param.h>
* makeinfo.c:1269  -> n is not declared
* makeinfo.c:1567  -> wrong position of pre-processor code
* link error: I don't know why yet.

If you can compile easily then let me know the best way to get the tools,
please.

Regards,

- Dave