Separate console and debug ports?

I've given up on network debugging, so now I really need to get
serial debugging to work. The porting guide recommends using
separate ports for GDB debugging and for console I/O.  I've got
two diagnostic serial ports, so I'm trying to configure RedBoot
to use one for console I/O and the other for GDB debugging.

I guess I need to set CYGPKG_REDBOOT_ANY_CONSOLE to 0 (will
that disable console on TCP port 9000?).  I can't figure out
how to tell it to use diag serial port 0 for console and port 1
for debugger.  Can anybody loan me a clue?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com