Re: ARM Assabet software interrupts

Hugo Tyson wrote:
> We don't use SWIs because there is no separation between "OS" and
> "application" - eCos applications are fully linked, and run in a
> priviledged mode throughout.
>
>         - Huge
This same reasoning applies to the MIPS architecture?

While testing somethings around nested interrupts, I found it
useful to generate software interrupts and have eCos handle them.
This way I could do testing without having to get actual devices
involved.

--
Chris Morrow	YottaYotta Inc.
email:		cmorrow@yottayotta.com