eCos API

      Hi, many RTOS e.g. WinCE, Paml, etc. allow user to use it's API to
develop applications and download it to it's system. Now I want to support
it. but don't know how to do it.  in eCos install/lib directory, there are
two libraries. but it is used to link whole system. if we use it to link
user applications, the applications is very large and we will have many eCos
Kernels in platform, and it will won't run correctly( I think so :-) ). so
another library is needed, this library only contains C library API and
kernel API(not the kernel core). Will anyone tell me how to do it? thanks in
advance.

Regards,
james chen