Re: Hello_eCos_World on iPAQ.

> I think the issue is that anon CVS is not uptodate with respect to those
> changes. I was going to do it last Friday, but timed out. Ditto Monday,
> ditto today :-|. Tomorrow for sure.

Thank you, now I can recompile redboot and seems it works properly on the iPAQ.

Another question:
I try to debug Hello application through the unique serial port of iPAQ.

Could you suggest any reason why writing to the /dev/ttydiag or to the /dev/haldiag kills the target
>19        printf("Hello, eCos world %i!\n",i);
>(gdb) step
>Sending packet: $m20558,4#d1...Ack
>Packet received: 1730a0e3
>Sending packet: $c#63...Ack
After that, I can get back RedBoot only reset of iPAQ.

Victor.