info threads command from gdb

Hi everyone,
	I am porting eCos to a custom board and currently
looking at
debugging tools. There are 2 points I'm a bit
confused, if someone can help:
	1. Thread list: although thread list has been turned
on, it looks
like the command "info threads" from gdb gives
nothing. I fall back to the
linux simulator and it behaves the same: run the
example "twothreads" ,
ctrlc it and run "info threads", the command comes
back with nothing.
	2. ^C support: is this supported on all platforms.
The one I'm based
on is edb7xxx, is it supported on this particular one?

Thanks.

Phungte