Re: Enabling Interrupts

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 12:26:34PM +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> It looks like a problem with your interrupts.
> How are your vectors set up? Where are they located (interrupt prefix)?

Due to using not the ecos gdb stub to upload my applications the
exception vector table is not initialized/set up.

How can i configure eCos to set up the vector tables, and how
can i verify that they are put into the right memory location?

And is there anything to manage after the vector table is set up?
(registering some isr routines, or is it done automatically)

> It is probably the Decrementer interrupt that has triggered.
you are right, it was the Decrementer interrupt.

prehistory:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i am working on an eCos port for a PowerPC MPC860T
> > based board. On the board is a simple "load and go"
> > bootstrapper doing simple board initialization.
> >
> > Serial ports under eCos are not yet working, but
> > i have blinking leds (based on simple hello.c).
> >
> > Then i started to try this with two threads.
> > My problem is, that enabling the interrupts
> > (in Cyg_Interrupt::enable_interrupts(); -> MSR[EE]=1)
> > never returns.
> >
> > Any idea, where to start?
> >
> > best regards
> > Christoph