Re: EL/IX discussion

Hello,

Thanks, yes i see that eCos is a single process system with a complete thread
activity gestion !!
it's not a major problem for us but now we must see with caution
what EL/IX level 1 functions we need and if we can use it !

So our goal is to ports few POSIX.1 applications ( Linux world applications) into
eCos and  e don't know yet all features we need in POSIX functions.

best regards
ANDRE Sébastien.