eCos on COMPAQ ipaq

Hi all,

I'm trying to make eCos run on a COMPAQ ipaq H3650 pocket pc but I'm stuck
in the first steps.

I've copied the OSloader and boot_WinCE.bin (as bootldr) into the 'My
Pocket PC' folder but when I run the OSloader and access the menu
'Tools->BootLdr->Run after loading from file menu item' I get the message:

'Error opening \bootldr
 GetLastError = 2'

I'm pretty sure that I'm copying the files to the right location and I'm
wondering if the problem can be the USB cradle, which is the only one I
have. Does anyone had a similar problem or can give some hint of what
could be the problem?

Thanks,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira