mipsisa32 tools building

Hi, All,
 I'm a new bie for ecos and gnu tools chain. Now I try to make ecos to
run on atlas board. it reported that the mipsisa32-elf -gcc was needed
to build ecos library. I try use the mips-elf-gcc to make the src
instead of mipsisa32, but some assambler instruction was not support.
How can I build the mipsisa32-elf tools from the binutils and gcc source
code? What patch was needed to build this tool chain? and Where I can
find this patch? If there is no this patch, Could I use the  Alogorithm
SDE tools to make the ecos?
 Any help are very appreciated.

Forrest