fail to compile using GCC

Hi,

I am Piteir

I have just to use eCOS and download eCOS ver 1.3.1
from net distribution. I am using win98SE on the host
PC and Cywin ver 1.3.2, My target device is Cirrus
Logic Maverick EP7211.

I have follow to build the cross compiler for ARM from
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/tools/win-arm-elf.html

I used binutils-2.11 instead of binutils-2.10.1 and
GDB 5.0 distribution.

I try to compile using:
arm-elf-gcc -g -o hello.exe -I/c/usr/include hello.c
-L/c/usr/lib -T/usr/lib/target.ld -nostdlib

but got error message that cannot find "target.ld"
file, I have tried to find it and still cann't find
it.

-is it possible that something wrong when I built the
ARM development tools for windows? or this is another
kind of problem?

-also I got confused because the real syntax example
for compiling is like:
arm-elf-gcc -g -o 'filename'.exe -IINSTALL_DIR.
what INSTALL_DIR here supposed to be, the cygwin or
eCOS dir?

-I also try to build the tests from eCOS configuration
tools but fail to run that, I got warning on "set
remotedebug" and some errors so I use cywin to run the
tes and success, is the anyone know how to fix this so
can be run in eCOS configuration Tool.

best regards,
Piteir

~newinlinux