Run Tests problem in Config tool 1.3.1.2

Hi,
I port the CVS version of eCos to my own platform,
and use new version of Windows config tool(1.3.1.2)
to build library and tests. when I choose "Run Tests"
from the "Tools" option, I was asked to add a new platform.
Then I run the tests showed in the dialog window, and this
error message came out:
Failed to run "" - The system cannot find the file specified.

But the executable is actually there. I can use gdb to load it
manually and run it.
Is this can be fixed? So I won't need to run every tests by hand.
Thanks!

Regards,
Jeremy Lin
jeremylin@viatech.com