Re: Frequency scaling on iPaq

have you tried it on eCos? I'm doing exacly the same things that are done
in the change_clock_speed() function execpt the function call to
recalibrate_delay(void) since it deals with linux global variables.

Now the system frezzes and the LCD display shows nothing when I try to
scale lower than 162Mhz. Should I calibrate the FLASH timings as
well? Although it's not done in the linux source code.

Thanks,
Cristiano.

Cristiano Ligieri Pereira - http://www.ics.uci.edu/~cpereira