Re: Again strange errors building eCOS for ARM

No, we're using a recent eCOS from CVS, but the release arm-elf-
gcc (reporting 2.95.2 (19991024) with -v). I'll check with other
installations of the same toolchain on other PCs here, just to see if
tere is something wrong in my PC, and let you know.

On 8 Jun 2001, at 10:36, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> Stefano Costa wrote:
> >
> > The compiler I'm using is 2.95.2 (19991024) installed exactly
> > following the directives found in the eCOS site.
>
> Then I'm really confused. I just assumed you were using a current CVS
> gcc. We haven't had this problem, so I wonder why just you are seeing
> it. You could try checking the version with arm-elf-gcc -v. You could
> also perhaps preprocess the file and check the definition of NULL that
> is being used.
>
> Jifl
> --
> Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223)
> 271062 Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley ||
> Opinions==mine Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in
> Brussels! Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions
> http://www.redhat-techworld.com/

bye- Stefano
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738