RE: TFTP and RedBoot

This has now been fixed.  It seems that [at least the 3Com] server
was very persnickity about the TFTP file requests and it just ignored
ones that it didn't like (but Linux servers were quite happy with).

The changes should show up in anonCVS soon.  If anyone wants them *now*
just ask (they're fairly minor).