RE: win2k download utility

>it to us.  We've not spent much time with it because once you get RedBoot
>(or even just GDB stubs) installed, you won't need to suffer with it again.

Well... not until you need to test ROM-startup code anyway! :)

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ http://www.zws.com/

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray
twighlight that knows not victory nor defeat."
(Theodore Roosevelt)