Debug output

I noticed that my serial I/O is sending some debug info too if I run my
ROM based program.  Running the RAM based programming using RedBoot
doesn't send this information to the serial port, but does send it back
to GDB.

Network stack using 65536 bytes for misc space
                    65536 bytes for mbufs
                    131072 bytes for mbuf clusters
serial example is working correctly!

I'm using TCP/IP to connect so I can use the serial port separately from
the GDB connection.

How do I get rid of this?  I assume it's an option in the eCos config,
but I can't seem to find it.