Re: gdb remote debug problem...running an ecos applicatio

Greetings!

I think I have solved the problem partially though I'm
left with some doubts.

The mistake I had done was to connect the null modem
cable to my target's com2.
Connecting it to com1 and typing
(gdb)load hello.o
on my host set my program running.

There is yet another hiccup!
1. On my target screen I see a lot of output and
somewhere highlighted in between is my output "HEllo
world". How do I eliminate all that output?

2. I would like to eliminate null modem cable and
remote debugging. Now I want to boot my target and
execute my program from a floppy.
What are the files that need to go to the floopy,
inorder to achieve this end?

Any documentation or help in this regard?

Kavita