Re: Syntax error compiling clist.hxx

Ok, I can do that. However, the sparclite build is just a test for us.
Our port is to a new architecture and we have a gcc 2.8-based compiler
for this new ISA. Currently we cannot move this compiler to gcc 2.9. We
worked around the two previous problems (linker KEEP directive and
constructor ordering) successfully and were able to use our 2.8-based
compiler all the way up to the eCos 1.3.1 release.

Is there a way to work around this problem with an older compiler?

Thanks,

-- Terrence