Re: Hosed ipaq

Howdy,

<snip>

>    I wish I could say this louder, write it bigger, make it stronger, etc.
>
>    We want you to use (or at least test) RedBoot on the iPAQ, but the
>    instructions have to be followed.  Anything less is simply asking for
>    trouble.

Yeah, fine. My iPAQ didn't have WinCE on it to start with, and your
instructions took that as the starting point. So I tried something a
little different. Obviously, said attempt met with failure.

Could you tell me (please) what I've done wrong? Other than, obviously,
not following your instructions :->

See ya,

Nick

--
Nick Clarey, System Architect        | "Sometimes when you fill a vacuum,
3G LAB                               |  it still sucks."  - Rob Pike