gcc 3.0 is out...

... which means for a while sources.redhat.com will creak under the weight
a bit. If you want to download stuff definitely use a mirror. Expect cvs
updates and mail turnaround to be slow.

And to pre-answer people's inevitable questions, at this time we do not
recommend gcc 3.0 for any target for which gcc 2.95 is adequate. This may
change with gcc 3.0.1, but embedded targets have not been well tested with
3.0. If you do want to try it anyway (and certainly it won't get better
unless people do!), expect problems.

We already know of one specific issue with eCos in the form of gcc
dependency generation. We intend to resolve that soon.

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/