Re: which xcc for ipaq

I successfully compiled hello.c under examples
directory using arm-elf-gcc -mcpu=strongarm1100,
however, when I use insight to try run it on
ipaq, I got errors.

Here is what I did:

Under redhat 6.0, I typed
arm-elf-gdb ./hello
and I turned on ipaq, and I can see "Redboot> "
prompt,
then I connect it using Remote/serial, 38400,
/dev/ttyS0 setting, and I got "successfully connected"
dialog poping up, then I click download menu,

I got the following error message popping up on
a dialog.

"Downloading /home/ecos/ecos/example/./hello to
Remote/Serial

You can't do that when your target is 'exec'."
So what is causing the problem?

thanks,

Weilong

http://www.redhat-techworld.com/