RE: Enable EDB7xxx interrupts

> >I tested the lines with a multi tester.  All the relevant lines
>
> You might not see a pulse on that though.

I never clear the interrupts so I should see it shouldn't I?

> Try clipping a lead on gnd or +3.3V (whichever edge trips
> your particular
> interrupt), and manually firing the interrupt by tapping the
> other end of
> the lead to the trace.

Thanks for the tip, the interrupts work just fine.  I'm still not
getting anything from the CL-PS6700 controller so I'm inclined to think
that it is in fact fried.  I'm almost positive that my code for enabling
everything in the chip is correct.  I'm waiting for a reply from Cirrus
to find out what they think

> probably an interrupt enable masking register in the
> controller, I haven't
> programmed that part but I'm using a couple of other PCMCIA
> interface parts
> that both have internal mask-off for interrupts.

Yep, already did that, the interrupts won't even happen unless I enable
them by writing ones to all three Interrupt reserved registers.