RE: network tests not working on ipaq

I have only one ethernet card on ipaq, can I configure
it to have two separate ip addresses? Or I need
to buy another one.
I had some problem with the serial line debugging,
telling me "packet ignoring error",
though I'm sure the physical connection is good,
since I can use activesync on windows to communicate
with ipaq. And I can also remote run programs on
i386pc, while the target is ipaq, the same procedure
just failed.

Weilong