Re: Newbie - Help booting ECOS

Hi Roman,
Thanks for the info. Without this, I mean with all the info I got at the discuss forum for the past one day, I was able to boot the target with the new config tool and the sources, but lot of associated problems. I am not able to run the tests now. I want to run the tests and also a sample program. I was not able to download the eCos image also.

Any pointers? Or clues....

thanks and regards,
- Nagendra.