Re: Porting ecos on at91 eb01 board

I forward this email from Carl in case he didn't send it to the list.

	Harri
harri.siirtola@vtt.fi wrote:

> At 19:56 4.7.2001 +0100, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> >With Carl's permission we could bring Carl's eCos tree tarball onto the
> >eCos site and update it with your changes.
> >
> >If you would be interested, perhaps if Carl and yourself could provide a
> >copyright assignment (assuming Carl does own all the copyright on it),
> >would you be willing to bring this port up to scratch so it could be
> >included in the main eCos sources? I'm sure a lot of folks would be pleased
> >if it was, it seems quite in demand on the list.
>
> I'm ready to give it without any copyright hassle. For such a simple port
> (and probably not complete), I don't want to make things too complicated.
> Let me know what Carl thinks, my port is based on his code anyway.
>
> >Jifl
>
>         Harri

Hi

Sorry, I've been out of touch for a while.
You guys have my full permission to release the code and do practically
what you like with it :-)

Please let the mailing list know.

thanks
Carl
--

Carl van Schaik, <carl@openfuel.com>    | Tel +27 21 650-3467
Electrical Engineering, UCT             | Fax +27 21 650-4305