RE: how to make ecos run without GDB connection ?

thank you, Jesper.

you said,
>Instead, try to download the application from the RedBoot console
>using the load command. Then quite the terminal program, connect with
>GDB and set the $pc to the application entry address. Then type 'cont'.

OK, I downloaded eCos image from Redboot console via ethernet.
and set $pc to start address and type 'cont'.
But program received signal "SIGILL", and stopped.

But first of all, I dosn't want to use GDB.
I just want to make eCos run  with typing "go $start_address" from
Redboot console,
after loading eCos image from Redboot console.

thank you.

Nohee Ko
Staff Engineer, SI Hardware
www.gctsemi.com