RE: ASSERTS & TRACING quit working

  > > I'm starting to get really ticked off at this tracing thing.  The
  > > output is not the same as it was beofre, nor does it do
  > any actual
  > > tracing unless I specifically ask it to by calling
  > CYG_TRACE_PRINT ().
  >
  > Then enable CYGDBG_INFRA_DEBUG_TRACE_BUFFER_PRINT. Or don't
  > use buffered tracing at all, but fancy tracing
  > (CYGDBG_INFRA_DEBUG_TRACE_ASSERT_FANCY)
  > instead.

Thanks.  That must be what I did before.  I enabled simple output and
disabled buffered tracing.  The two are mutually exclusive though.
Maybe the eCos configuration should make it so one can't be selected
unless the other one is unselected?  Is there a mechanism for this in
the ecos configuration?  eCos compiles fine if both are selected, but an
eCos application will not link with eCos.  It says something about some
variuos trace functions being duplicated.  I would post the output, but
I don't want to have to recompile again because it takes a very long
time.

Don't ever buy a Dell computer.  They are so sluggish it's unbelievable.
My 500Mhz custom system at home is faster than this 933Mhz Dell system
at work.