Re: cyg_thread_delay

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 11:02:07 +0900
"Tony Ko" <nhko@gctsemi.com> wrote:

> hi.
>
> I understand cyg_thread_delay make current thread sleep.
> then who are going to  wake the sleeped thread?

I think the code for this is in the clock DSR

> and after waken, the thread goes to READY mode or RUN mode ?

First the DSR wake up the thread  so it's set to READY.

It maybe set to RUN whenever it is rescheduled, which may happened at
the end of the clock ISR, if the scheduler is not locked, and the thread
has an higher priority than any other READY thread.

--
Fabrice Gautier <gautier@email.enstfr>