Re: Redboot ROM/RAM image starting address?

A Roturier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know how/where to change the starting address(entry point) of
> Redboot
> ROM/RAM image of some specific hardware board.

What board? And/or booting from what loader? For ROM startup, the entry
point is normally defined by the hardware. For RAM startup, it can
generally be whatever you want if you used GDB stubs to download. For other
loaders, it depends.

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/