wavelan driver

Hi,

I'm in the process of writing an ecos driver for the
wavelan card, so I need some info about the tcp/ip
stack.

In particular, looking at the driver_doc document, I
don't find where is the correct way to pass the IP
source and destination address to the card.

For example, what is the data structure that handle this
info in the HRDWR_send function?

Thanks,
Andrea.