RE: peculiar RedBoot network problem

  > "Trenton D. Adams" wrote:
  > >
  > >   > Have you set a static IP address in your CDL configuration? Or
in
  > > your
  > >   > flash configuration?
  > >   >

  > > My flash configuration for RedBoot is a static IP.  My
configuration
  > for
  > > eCos is DHCP.
  >
  > Do an fconfig -l and recheck that it's not using BOOTP.
  >
  > It's been suggested it may be something to do with the ARP cache on
your
  > local machine. Try looking at that.

That was the first thing I did, but the BOOTP option is set to false.

It's fixed now because I downloaded RedBoot to the board again.  I
didn't change the flash configuration because it stayed the same.  So,
it's not an emergency.  If you happen to think of another reason why it
might happen, let me know.