Re: AT91 port heads up

David Oberbeck wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>    Thank you - this is really great news! (This certainly is going to
> make my Monday!).
>
>    Doing a port to this platform has been on my do-list for some time;
> have not gotten around to it but it needed to be done for an in-house
> project.
>
>    Is there any chance to eyeball this before CVS check-in for a
> 'first look'?

It's not quite ready enough for that yet, so I'm afraid you'll have to be
patient :-). Hopefully it will appear sooner rather than later.

>    Do you need beta testers / code torturers?

It'll be classed as beta when it comes out anyway.

Jifl
Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/