eCos "indent" config?

Is there a defined "indent" config used for the eCos sources?

In order to match them up better with my ossified neural
pathways, I re-indented a few of the eCos soruce files when I
was modifying them. I'm probably going to re-indent them back
into eCos format so it will be simpler to evaluate my changes
vs. current CVS files and figure out if any of my changes need
to be submitted as patches.  [I think most of my changes
correspond to fixes already in the CVS tree.]

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com