Re: program doesn't work with new redboot

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> No, it's not likely a download error.  I tried it several times.
>
> Set debug remote 1 makes a lot of stuff come up.  It's crazy.

Try "set remote binary 0" first to stop it outputting non-text characters.
Or possibly instead use "set remotelogfile" to put it straight to a file,
and analyze the traffic afterwards.

Generally if you get a packet error in a load it implies you are
overwriting the RAM area of RedBoot/GDB stubs alreay running. Normally
0x20000 is enough, but perhaps do an "arm-elf-objdump -h" of your Redboot
executable it is running to check it isn't going above that.

Jifl