RE: CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_CODES_HEADER problem

No, it doesn't resolve it automagically.  It says that there's no
solution for the conflict.  I'm using 2.04 of the GUI tool.

I don't understand what you mean by set it to "<cyg/error/codes.h>"

If I set default_value to anything other than 0, it has an error when I
start the config tool.  I assume that's because it's of flavor booldata.

    cdl_component CYGPKG_ISO_ERRNO {
        display       "Error handling"
        flavor        none
        no_define

        cdl_interface CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO_CODES {
            display       "Number of implementations of error codes"
            requires      { 1 >= CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO_CODES }
        }

        cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_CODES_HEADER {
            display       "Error codes implementation header"
            flavor        booldata
            default_value 0
        }

        cdl_interface CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO {
            display       "Number of implementations of errno variable"
            requires      { 1 >= CYGINT_ISO_ERRNO }
        }

        cdl_option CYGBLD_ISO_ERRNO_HEADER {
            display       "errno variable implementation header"
            flavor        booldata
            default_value 0
        }

    }