Re: How to boot from floppy by using eCos?

Hi,Jifl

> For your own programs, while it is preferable to load via RedBoot at first,
> later you can write your programs directly to floppy by just reconfiguring
> eCos for FLOPPY startup and writing your program in binary format to floppy
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^----> But which program can be write to my floppy to boot the system?
                                                   :  I select startup from floppy,and buid the library, then I open the shell and go to make
                                                   : my hello program in the examples dir. I get a hello.exe, then I write the hello.exe to the
                                                   : floppy disk using "dd", but it does not work totally.