CT 2.03 resolves the CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_HEADER> =="<sys/bsdtypes.h>" conflict, BUT...

Hi again!

The conflict I had with the CYGBLD_ISO_BSDTYPES_HEADER> =="<sys/bsdtypes.h>"
is resolved,
but not the way I thought...
One of the answers I got (btw thanks Ron Kundla!) , was that the reason for
this conflict was that the
macro is not set to "sys/bsdtypes.h" automatically, and that you had to do
it manually in CT 1.3.1.2.

So this is what would happen automatically if I chose a newer CT, I thought.

But it seems like CT 2.03 removes the ethernetdriver instead...I mean, the
ethernetdriver is visible in the upper-left
config-frame at first, but when I choose to resolve the conflict it
dissappears from that list!
That means that the ethernet-package is NOT chosen, right?
In that case, I have to set this manually...and where do I do that?
Can anyone help me with this Q, please?

/Arif