	From: Trenton D. Adams
	Sent: Mon 8/27/2001 3:04 PM
	To: Peter Blair
	Subject: RE: [ECOS] Non Blocking mode for reads - ECos serial
communications

	Goto "Serial Device Drivers|Support non-blocking read and write
calls"
	in the GUI config tool.

	I don't know about the second question, but once you've got the
first
	one done, you can test for the answer to the second one.  I
think! ;)

	If you don't have the GUI tool I think you need to edit your
.ecc file
	manually to enable this option!  Add something like the
following to
	your .ecc file if there isn't one.

	cdl_option CYGOPT_IO_SERIAL_SUPPORT_NONBLOCKING {
	    # Flavor: bool
	    # No user value, uncomment the following line to provide
one.
	    user_value 1
	    # value_source default
	    # Default value: 0