Function long calls in ARM

  Does anybody knows if there's any attribute or compiler option to
force calls to C fuinctions to be in a range of more than 24 bits...

  I'm trying to compile some eCos functions in the internal memory of my
microprocessor  but the linker don't seem to notice that they are in
different sections and it just tries to use a branch instruction,
instead of directly loading the PC.

 My layout is:

Internal RAM 0x00000000- 32kb
External Flash  0x10000000 - 2Mb
External RAM 0x20000000 - 1 Mb
External ROM 0xE0000000 -128 kb

Can eCos manage in some way this layout with code in the different
regions? (See that each region is in a jump of more than what 24 bits
offsets allow).

This is quite important for me, I need the internal memory  to speed up
some functions, while the eCos code runs mainly in FLASH. Does anyone
has a similar system ?

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es
Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es