Re: Problems with RedBoot on x86 generic pc...

Yes, the local keyboard/display input/output works fine. When a have a
serial terminal connected, I can see the startup screen (the RedBoot
prompt), but after that the serial terminal doesn't show the commands
given on the local keyboard. It seems like the serial output works until
the prompt, but not after. The serial input does not receive any
commands sent from the terminal application. After bootup, I have tried
to switch to the other serial output of the RedBoot machine, with no
success.

/ Mats