RE: hi NICK GARNETT - TCP/IP stack of ecos for i386 PC

> However, we do not have the PCI support code for the PC platform
implemented yet.

Don't we? It seems to be working fine for me! Or am I misunderstanding what
you mean by "support code"?

Roger

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  We do not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
If you received this in error, please inform info@quantumbeam.com and delete
the material from your computer.