procedures to rebuild inder win2k

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the eCos documentation, seems it only
includes the detailed procedures to rebuild the redboot from source
under Linux. I installed the eCos and Gnu tools under win2k, I was
wondering whether you could give me some detailed information about
the command/procedures to rebuilt redboot from source under win2k.

Btw, my understanding is when the redboot is being rebuilt, the
source code( such as main.c) used to re-build are under the redboot
directory of the ecos repository, that means in order to add/delete
command of redboot, I just need to modify the redboot source
code under that directory. But I am not sure, can you verify?

Thanks

Shaojie