From: Richard Wicks [mailto:rich@accetnetwork.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 2:44 PM
To: Trenton D. Adams
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Using the TCP/IP stack from the anonymous CVS server

I see,

By doing the following:
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos -z 9 co -P net

the package is automatically added.  There's just so much to read it's
easy
to miss little things.

Well, it compiles now but when I attempt to run my code, it dies.  I'm
not
even compiling TCP/IP code either - it just crashes with GDB when I try
step past the first automatically set breakpoint.

I'm doing the following to get a compiled kernel:

 ecosconfig new iq80310
 ecosconfig add net
 ecosconfig add CYGPKG_NET_ETH_DRIVERS
 ecosconfig tree
 make

I suspect it's an interaction problem with redboot. Any ideas?

Thanks for the tip in any case,
-Rich